Happy Teachers Day Wishes, Quotes, Messages, Sayings
In Honduras, Happy Teachers Day 2019 is celebrated on the 17th of September. This day is very significant in the history of the country. On this great day, the whole nation honors and pay tributes to one of the greatest educator & influencer. Father José Trinidad Reyes y Sevilla, a man who dedicated his entire life to the importance of education, fighting poverty, uniting people and securing cultural values. He is also notable as he established the Autonomous National University of Honduras. Preserving his historical importance it is still the country’s top-ranked university.
Teachers day, students adopt innovative techniques and express their feelings for their mentors. They usually send teachers day wishes, greeting cards to teachers or kind words along with sweet quotes.
Best Quotes for Teachers Day 2019
- What is a teacher? I’ll tell you: it isn’t someone who teaches something, but someone who inspires the student to give of her best in order to discover what she already knows. ― Paulo Coelho
- Congress and state legislatures should not tell teachers how to teach, any more than they should tell surgeons how to perform operations. Danie Ravitch
- “It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge.” —Albert Einstein
- If we learn to open our hearts, anyone, including the people who drive us crazy, can be our teacher. ― Pema Chodron
- True teachers are those who use themselves as bridges over which they invite their students to cross; then, having facilitated their crossing, joyfully collapse, encouraging them to create theirs. ― Nikos Kazantzakis
- “I have come to believe that a great teacher is a great artist and that there are as few as there are any other great artists. It might even be the greatest of the arts since the medium is the human mind and spirit.” —John Steinbeck
- “Anyone who does anything to help a child in his life is a hero to me.” —Fred Rogers
- “You can’t stop a teacher when they want to do something. They just do it.” —J.D. Salinger
Wishes for Happy Teachers Day:
- “Teachers are the parents who guide you without any ulterior motive. I thank you, dear teacher – for being my strength and my inspiration!” ― Happy Teacher’s Day!
- “The test of a good teacher is not how many questions he can ask his pupils that they will answer readily, but how many questions he inspires them to ask him which he finds it hard to answer.” ― Happy Teacher’s Day!
- “Never show your weakness to the world, because the world is quite interested to play with it.” ― Happy Teacher’s Day!
- “In your journey called childhood, there was someone who always guided you to make sure you reach your destination. wishing all those guides a Happy Teacher’s Day!”
- “Celebrating the importance of educators like you should be an everyday occurrence. Share this post on your wall to spread the Teacher Love today and every day.”
Happy Teachers Day Greeting Cards in Spanish Honduras
Check awesome Happy Teachers Day Greeting Cards in the Spanish Language.
Check more : Greeting Cards for Teachers
Happy Teachers Day Inspirational Messages in Spanish
- No dejes que los mocosos arruinen tu día. Piense en lo buenos que un día los estudiantes mirarán hacia atrás en sus vidas y estarán agradecidos por tener un maestro tan maravilloso como usted.
- Los maestros hacen lo que los libros no pueden hacer y lo que los padres no hacen. La diferencia entre los libros y los maestros es que los libros pueden enseñarle a un niño el significado de la creatividad pero no pueden hacer lo que los maestros pueden hacer: enseñarle a un niño a ser creativo.
- La mejor parte de ser maestro es que cuando tus alumnos crezcan, olvidarán todo lo que les enseñaste, pero nunca te olvidarán a TI. Feliz Día del Profesor
- En lugar de guiarnos de la mano, nos pediste que camináramos hacia adelante mientras observabas atentamente desde atrás. Gracias.
- El deseo de ser un buen padre es orgánico. Pero el deseo de ser un buen maestro es un verdadero sacrificio: es la pasión inquebrantable de tratar de cambiar el mundo una vida a la vez.