Best Teacher Tribute Quotes:
Favorite Teachers Quotes: We all love our teachers especially those who are really funny and spiritual. Everyone has the best teacher in a school or college about whom we truly care. World Teachers Day 2019 is a rare occasion when everyone pays tribute to their teachers. Some follow You are the best teacher quotes cards 2019 to wish their mentors and big man. And some students pay them a visit and surprise them with a gift. It all depends upon us, how we want to please our well-wisher. The best teacher is like the best friend who understands us and makes things up to give us joy.
We love our teachers on the basis of their teachings and personality. Some Teachers impress us by their principles, some of them by their jolly nature and also by the death of their knowledge. Check following
- Inspirational Messages for Teachers Day
- Poems for Teachers Day
- Gift Ideas for Teachers Day
- Parents messages for Teachers Day
Favorite & my Best Teacher Quotes for You:
- You have always been my Best Teacher, a true leader, the best mentor who taught me the best and blessed me with the essence of Knowledge
- I always remained thrilled with your class. The way you taught we were captive of your deepness.
- A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops. Henry Brooks Adams
- The best teacher is experience, and not through someone’s distorted point of view. Jack Kerouac
- The best teacher is not the one who knows most but the one who is most capable of reducing knowledge to that simple compound of the obvious and wonderful. H.L Mencken
- Teaching kids to count is fine, but teaching them what counts is best. Bob Talbert.
- “It takes a big heart to help shape little minds.” Author Unknown
You May Also Like: Happy Teachers Day Greeting Cards
Long Best Teacher Messages:
- This world is your best teacher. There is a lesson in everything. There is a lesson in each experience. Learn it and become wise. Every failure is a stepping stone to success. Each difficulty or disappointment is a trial of your faith. Every unpleasant incident or temptation is a test of your inner strength. Therefore nil desperandum. March forward hero!
- “None of us got where we are solely by pulling ourselves up by our bootstraps. We got here because somebody – a parent, a teacher, an Ivy League crony or a few nuns – bent down and helped us pick up our boots.” Thurgood Marshall
Check Also: Short Thank You Messages for Teachers
- I walk around the school hallways and look at the people. I look at the teachers and wonder why they’re here. If they like their jobs. Or us. And I wonder how smart they were when they were fifteen. Not in a mean way. In a curious way. It’s like looking at all the students and wondering who’s had their heart broken that day, and how they are able to cope with having three quizzes and a book report due on top of that. Or wondering who did the heartbreaking. And wondering why. Stephen Chobosky
Bonus Quotes for Mentor:
- I remember, when I used to get stuck in some social problems the best counselor was you, Sir!
- Ideal teachers are those who use themselves as bridges over which they invite their students to cross, then having facilitated their crossing, joyfully collapse, encouraging them to create bridges of their own.Nikos Kazantzakis
- If we could say, ‘We are respectful and courteous in our dealings with children, we treat them as we should like to be treated ourselves,’ we should have mastered a great educational principle and be setting an example of a good education. Maria Montessori
- A good criterion for measuring success in life is the number of people you have made happy. Robert Lumsden
- I like a teacher who gives you something to take home to think about besides homework. Lily Tomlin.
You Will Love Also: Happy Teachers Day Quotes